Remember The Milk - Online To-Do List and Task Manager

Remember The Milk
Description: Remember The Milk is an online to-do list and task manager. It can be synced with various other programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and Evernote. You can sign up for an account or simply log-in with your Facebook or Google account (I tried to log in with my google account and was not successful so I actually chose to sign up). Once you log in, you will see a screen that looks something like this:
Remember The Milk - Screen with Tasks
I would say that one of the benefits of Remember The Milk is the fact that you have different sections for personal, study and work tasks. You can create tasks, assign due dates, whether the task repeats etc. as you can with many other services. After just recently playing with Trello however, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with Remember The Milk. I think it is functional and a great free task manager, however I would have to admit that when it comes to the design and overall functionality, I prefer Trello. Don't let my preferences turn you off however, I do think it is worth the try if you are looking for a simple solution that would allow you to track your to-do lists and manage some tasks. I know a few people who use it and seem to really like it.

Disclaimer: Please note that all of the information provided above is accurate at the time of posting and works within the United States, though access to this tool may be limited in some other parts of the world. 

Comments

  1. Task management seems to be the most vital part of our life and being dedicated onto the segment the strategy has to be planned up accordingly to get the legitimate and accurate output. Hence deployment of the online web based online task managementtool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trello - Free tool that lets you organize your life

VLOOKUP - Excel Function Everyone Should Know

Penzu - Keep your private thoughts secure using this online journaling tool